Retro Mouth

10/01/2003

An oddity of Capitalism

Do you remember, a few years back, some nut job who claims to own the moon, our Solar System's eight other planets and their satellites, put up a website where you could buy land on these celestial bodies? Remember that crackpot?

He's a millionaire now.

It's just wrong...

posted by tas at 08:38

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Defining TerrorismPhilosofialogos over at Ponderin...
  • I promise there will be something of substance pos...
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 SecondsHere at Loaded Mout...
  • Has Russia been taking tips from Bush?I was listen...
  • Day 7 without DSL and no end in sight..Fuck. Veri...
  • Suggested readingAll weekend, Atrios has been on t...
  • From Rall.com
  • Underdogs shall ruleThe Red Sox, whose last title ...
  • Welp, it's Day 5 without seeing a new DSL modem, ...
  • Something I never thought I would sayAnother reaso...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]