10/20/2003

Plame who?

Lambert over at corrente points out that the media just isn't reporting the Plame story anymore. Complacency from the media that gives the Bush administration a free ride on many of their scandals is, unfortunately, expected. I'm not sure what else to say about this because it's not like I'm saying anything new, and to tell you the truth, I don't even feel outraged about Bush getting away scot-free with this latest scandal, even though the actions of someone in his administration could have killed a CIA agent and her contacts, nevermind the fact that the leak ruined her career. Nevermind the fact that the this information was leaked for petty reasons, simply to get back at a distingushed ambassador for writing an op-ed piece that told the truth. Nevermind the fact that there will be no independent investigation into the Bush administration's actions, and nobody is asking why? What does Bush have to hide?

Nope, no outrage. Not even from me. What the hell is wrong with me?