Retro Mouth

12/26/2003

Christmas Spirit!

What a heartwarming story from Christmas Eve...

The 22-year-old Berwyn man was pummeled with a baseball bat and beaten by as many as four people after a dispute over a place in line at a Forest Park Wal-Mart.

posted by tas at 17:52

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • What planet am I living on?A few paragraphs from t...
  • Loaded Mouth brings you the beefInterested in purc...
  • It's a Mad, Mad WorldMy government knows what's be...
  • Bittersweet...I'm both relieved and disheartened t...
  • Those whacky creationists are at it againEven thou...
  • I'll believe it when I see itGosh, an election yea...
  • What's up in Afghanistan?The BBC has the (not so s...
  • God's message to the residents of Caleefornyuh for...
  • Terror alert on orange! Run for you lives!If the ...
  • Working and moving... And posting later tonight.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]