Retro Mouth

1/30/2004

Mission Accomplished

Fatalities are on the rise in Iraq.

US combat deaths in Iraq have risen sharply during January despite a drop in the number of attacks and the capture of former dictator Saddam Hussein over a month ago.

I have a song going through my head after reading this story, the Dead Milkmen's "Beach Party Vietnam."

posted by tas at 01:38

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Japanese soldiers in Ir...
  • What I don't getMaybe I shouldn't talk because I h...
  • Leave No Child BehindAnd don't forget to keep'em l...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Fiscally conservative rep...
  • Europeans just can't handle the snowMaybe Canada c...
  • Censorship - Chinese StyleI guess making this post...
  • Repeal the "PATRIOT" ActIt's just not necessary.9/...
  • Dean's LootIt's all gone, along with his campaign ...
  • It's going to be a long, long night.. Plus I have...
  • I blame the media!You know, for the past 24 hours,...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]