Retro Mouth

1/28/2004

I blame the media!

You know, for the past 24 hours, all I've heard is, "newhampshirenewhampshirenewhampshire!" and, "snowsnowsnowsnowwe'reallgonnadie!" Now nothing shocking happened in Pancakistan and there's less than an inch of snow on the ground. And no neat stories to report on. What a bust.

posted by tas at 05:59

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Ah, so you admit it!From some rightist propaganda ...
  • Now leaving the land of PancakesI've combed far an...
  • The biggest story of the dayYes, I know I haven't ...
  • The economy's doing great!Kraft to cut 6000 jobs, ...
  • New Blog!: F'n Mat's "Productivity's Down"F'n Mat,...
  • Feeling bloated?Remember, we're paying for it.The ...
  • Too little, too late, too many people murdered"US ...
  • How to tell if you're not a rich snobRead this lin...
  • Making fun of people is my jobMd. Man Runs 152.27 ...
  • SighThis is what happens when the conservative med...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]