Retro Mouth

1/28/2004

Now leaving the land of Pancakes

I've combed far and wide looking for a scoop from New Hampshire, but there's nothing interesting that I can find to report. But I at least wanted to post something unique from NH, so here's a picture I snapped when I took a roadtrip to NH last fall:

Nifty, no?

posted by tas at 03:55

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The biggest story of the dayYes, I know I haven't ...
  • The economy's doing great!Kraft to cut 6000 jobs, ...
  • New Blog!: F'n Mat's "Productivity's Down"F'n Mat,...
  • Feeling bloated?Remember, we're paying for it.The ...
  • Too little, too late, too many people murdered"US ...
  • How to tell if you're not a rich snobRead this lin...
  • Making fun of people is my jobMd. Man Runs 152.27 ...
  • SighThis is what happens when the conservative med...
  • District court rules part of Patriot Act unconstit...
  • Man, those Democrats calling for a 9/11 investigat...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]