Retro Mouth

1/29/2004

Dean's Loot

It's all gone, along with his campaign manager. Plus Dean can't pay his campaign staffers starting next month. Unless he manages a few victories next tuesday, we'll be sticking a fork in the Dean campaign.

posted by tas at 01:30

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • It's going to be a long, long night.. Plus I have...
  • I blame the media!You know, for the past 24 hours,...
  • Ah, so you admit it!From some rightist propaganda ...
  • Now leaving the land of PancakesI've combed far an...
  • The biggest story of the dayYes, I know I haven't ...
  • The economy's doing great!Kraft to cut 6000 jobs, ...
  • New Blog!: F'n Mat's "Productivity's Down"F'n Mat,...
  • Feeling bloated?Remember, we're paying for it.The ...
  • Too little, too late, too many people murdered"US ...
  • How to tell if you're not a rich snobRead this lin...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]