Better reading through blogging
Things I learned from a few blogs this morning.
Thanks to GC13, I now know that our national debt has reached 7 billion. Go Bush! WTF is it now? has taught me that Daytona Intl Speedway setup a hotline to field complaints from NASCAR dads about Bush's photop/campaign stop at the race last week. The good skippy showed me what Colin Powell really thinks of Bush, or at least thats what I get from a general statement he made in his 1995 booka bout rich spoiled brats who didn't have to risk being drafted. And Ben Weasel told me about the surprise live Screeching Weasel show in Chicago and how they are contemplating touring again, which would make me happier than a pig in shit because I've never seen them before. And Atrios shows me why the coach of the football team which had the female player who got raped should be fired or beaten within an inch of his life, at the very least.

<< Home