Retro Mouth

2/18/2004

The Cheeseheads have spoken

First the non-surprises: Kerry won, and Dean came in third, a long way off from first. And the surprise? Edwards came in a close second. What's up with that? I guess this is still a race.

posted by tas at 02:15

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm not ignoring Haiti...OK, I lie, I am ignoring ...
  • Shooting myself in the footOuch. As I looked over...
  • Human rights, yadda yadda.. Who needs'em?From the...
  • Silly monkey, not making senseDefining out of touc...
  • Jacko's in the wrong businessWouldn't he like to j...
  • Cracking down on all that unneeded dissent in Chin...
  • There's maybe two people reading this who will get...
  • Reality ComicsThis weeks This Modern World is less...
  • And onto some real news...Though I'm not sure how ...
  • Stiff competitionEven non-baseball fans should be ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]