Retro Mouth

2/17/2004

There's maybe two people reading this who will get the joke

Wisconsin votes today. That means these people could be deciding who our next president is going to be:

They're from Green Bay, not Green Day!

Time Bomb Tom not included.

posted by tas at 05:15

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Reality ComicsThis weeks This Modern World is less...
  • And onto some real news...Though I'm not sure how ...
  • Stiff competitionEven non-baseball fans should be ...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"CBS tired of complaints, ...
  • If this were a just world...Even the women on the ...
  • Der MouseJust a little picture I found in one of F...
  • India and Pakistan start peace talksWell, you have...
  • MoronsOld news from the weekend, but since this co...
  • Sometimes I wish to live under a rockHearing that ...
  • If you give a spoiled brat power...Bush's bitch bo...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]