Retro Mouth

2/17/2004

Cracking down on all that unneeded dissent in China

Add another political prisoner to the list, all because they published articles on the internet which were "aimed at the overthrow of China's socialist system." I'm glad I'm living in America, even if we have a monkey for a president who would like to have the opportunity to rule like his Chinese counterpart.

posted by tas at 05:22

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • There's maybe two people reading this who will get...
  • Reality ComicsThis weeks This Modern World is less...
  • And onto some real news...Though I'm not sure how ...
  • Stiff competitionEven non-baseball fans should be ...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"CBS tired of complaints, ...
  • If this were a just world...Even the women on the ...
  • Der MouseJust a little picture I found in one of F...
  • India and Pakistan start peace talksWell, you have...
  • MoronsOld news from the weekend, but since this co...
  • Sometimes I wish to live under a rockHearing that ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]