Retro Mouth

2/15/2004

Crush Kill Destroy

I've been trying not to talk about baseball before opening day, then make maybe one or two posts a week on the topic.. But if the Yankees sign A-Rod, I'll have to beat the shit out of somebody. Pass the 'roids.

posted by tas at 05:40

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Still looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift...
  • Get the porn while you canBush is about to get all...
  • What's the big friggen deal?The FDA is still undec...
  • When, where, and how well it be documented, and wi...
  • Those reports have an early expiration date, kind ...
  • I am not sufficiently entertainedThose lazy fucks ...
  • Happiness on Valentine's Day, brought to you by ch...
  • Insulted, eh?The first paragraph of this article c...
  • Saturday is Cartoon Day!From Rall, as always.
  • Saturday Dog Blogging!I finally snapped a pic of M...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]