3/24/2004

The reason why they defend the second admendment is so they can shoot themselves in the foot

I don't have a link or exact quotes and I'm feeling woozy, so I'm not going to find the article. It was probably on your frontpage yesterday anyway. It was the Bush administration's attack against Clarke. The attack I that I thought was the funniest turned out to be even more pathetic then their attempts to label Clarke, a man who worked for 3 Republican administrations and just 1 Democrat administration, as solely being a Democrat. What was truly comical is the Bush administration's assertion that Clarke is incompetent. Gee, that helps. This just proves that Dubya has nothing to defend himself with. Think about it... To agree with Clarke is to agree with the point that Bush has done a terrible job fighting terrorism. But to label Clarke himself as being incompetent means that the Bush administration appointed fools to work for them, and since fools do terrible work, this can only mean that Bush has done a terrible job fighting terrorism.

Shorter Bush defense: "Either way, I suck!"