Thanks Sharon
I've tried very hard to make Loaded Mouth and Israel/Palestine free zone with random comments here and there, but thanks to Sharon's latest actions, this story may blow up into something I can't ignore. Especially if it causes violence throughout the Middle East or beyond. I've refrained from commenting on these events because, generally, I think it's useless. I have no clue how to solve this conflict, I don't think anybody does. I can't really sympathize with the actions of either side since I'm a pacifist. I guess if a gun was held to my head and I had to make a decision on who to support, I'd be 50.1% for the Palestinians. Or maybe I'd flip a coin, if it lands with the head up, then Israelis get my support. I truly, honestly can't support either side. If this situation continues to blow up and I'm forced to comment on it, then I'll have some fun and ask Matt to be Loaded Mouth's full time Israel pundit.

<< Home