Retro Mouth

4/11/2004

Hop hop hop, where's me egg?

Between the holiday and the sugar highs/lows that come with it, plus school work, I'm not sure how much Ill be around to update the blog today. This week's sex thread is still wide open for comments...

posted by tas at 02:11

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Post it! Quick!You know, I decide to have a socia...
  • Let's not mince words hereOver at dKos, DHinMI has...
  • Things I learned from Letters to W.Bush has been i...
  • Saturday is Sex Day!This week's topic probably won...
  • Saturday is Cartoon Day!As always, two by Ted Rall.
  • "Egads!" on a stickYou know, saying hung like a ho...
  • DisgracefulLast week, 45 troops died in Iraq.Last ...
  • Reading this makes me feel so much safer about wha...
  • Letter from BushDear Soliders,I hope you didnt fee...
  • Kualety EdjewkayshunHouston lowers their standards...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]