Fuck Rush Limbaugh straight up the fucking ass
If anyone hasn't guessed, I'm too angry to articulate anything thoughtful today. Let's see if I can get some aggression out of my system...
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
OK, I feel better now. Back to regular blogging.
Here's Rush's view on the torture happening in Iraq:
CALLER: It was like a college fraternity prank that stacked up naked men --
LIMBAUGH: Exactly. Exactly my point! This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation and we're going to ruin people's lives over it and we're going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You of heard of need to blow some steam off?
Mr. Limbaugh, are you proposing that I go out and take advantage of some people for "a good time"? Perhaps I should strip a few people naked and stack them on top of each other "to blow off some steam"? Maybe I should force one of these people to perform oral sex against his will on another man? Yes, Rush, I should force somebody to rape somebody else for "fun"!
I'm not an advocate of censorship, but if I had any pull at the FCC, I would ask for an investigation into Rush's remarks, and possible sanctions against him for these comments. Rush is using the public airwaves, which we own, to spread what he absolutely knows to be lies. Rush bills his show as a news program, but he's knowing and willingly spreading lies over public airwaves that we, the public, have entrusted to him because we believe he's providing us a service, not a disservice. Using the airwaves for to air your opinions, or just your own side of the story, that's fine. But Rush is using our airwaves to spread lies, and he knows he's lying. This isn't an opinion, this is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts to serve his own political agenda. If he wants to air this in a privately owned newsletter/paper or website, fine. But these types of lies should not be propagated on the public airwaves.

<< Home