Retro Mouth

5/26/2004

Stop. Just stop.

Whenever I see a headline that says, "Arkansas Family Celebrates 15th Child," I know it's going to be a long fucking night. And how come these stories never happen in Maine? Or Pennsylvania? Or even West Virginia? Is there a reason stories like this only come from southern states?

posted by tas at 01:05

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Saturns are the most stolen cars? This has to be ...
  • The DelusionalSometimes I wonder if I'm living on ...
  • "Warehousing"This article on refugees is rather di...
  • Anal Rape = ImmunityAfter sodomizing Iraqi citizen...
  • Blogging blindSite Meter isn't registering hits, a...
  • Welcome to VietnamI'm not sure how much I should s...
  • Our government explained in a nutshell lightbulbIr...
  • Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my chinAmazon...
  • From the archivesLoaded Mouth, 3/14/03:The New Yor...
  • Gas prices got you down?Some people are avoiding t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]