Retro Mouth

5/29/2004

Verification

Well, now that World Net Daily claims that Michael Moore lied about an interview with Fred Barnes, I know I can believe Moore's side of the story.

For more on WND's quality reporting, click here.

posted by tas at 06:45

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm hurtAfter posts criticizing Israel and downpla...
  • Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...Wondering just ...
  • Who said I never report good news?I do it once or ...
  • Hardcore HentaiSome guy killed himself after his w...
  • And now a message from the friendly people who dup...
  • Minnesota gives me gasDon't you dare try selling c...
  • Violent mood swingsSorry about the lack of posts t...
  • (Real) Stepford WivesChandrasutra has a post about...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Meet Wally, the Green Mon...
  • So it was an inside jobWhile I'm pointing to my ar...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]