Will they never rest?
The right wing attack dogs are already flipping out if anyone dares to say anything negative about Reagan. Case in point. Gee, and here I thought freedom of speech was celebrated in this country. But the mantra from the right is, as usual, "Don't you DARE have a negative opinion of Ronald Reagan!" They can piss on Carter and Clinton as much as they want, but if anyone so much as says a bad word about Reagan, only that is disrespectful. It's like it never crossed the minds of these spoiled brats that not everyone in this country was a fan of Reagan's.
Furthermore, the right should be ashamed of themselves for politicizing Reagan's death. I know my reaction to it will seem like a low blow to some people, but please keep in mind that this is merely my reaction. If these assholes weren't so partisan, maybe they could keep something sacred for once. But I guess, in the face of Reagan's death, they don't even have enough respect to do that. How despicable.

<< Home