Retro Mouth

6/07/2004

Yawn

So I've been up since 9 on Sunday morning, and now I'm supposed to sit here for 8 hours and follow the news.

I guess I should manage my time better. For now, the plan this morning is to follow the news until my head hits the keyboard. I imagine that will be 3 hours from now.

posted by tas at 00:51

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Will they never rest?The right wing attack dogs ar...
  • Sunday Sunday Funnies! Cha cha cha!I really, trul...
  • InfocrushedI haven't had much interest in the news...
  • Why I even bother trying is beyond meBack when I l...
  • Cheese With Your WhineDear Instahack, The words o...
  • Why Do You Bother Ebro?So I roll out of bed, take ...
  • I Can Never Write Too Many Songs About Morons Like...
  • The Great Pet Rock ComebackThis whole song name fo...
  • Batting A Thousand And Still Striking OutEver wond...
  • Political PrisonersSpeaking as a pacifist, after h...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]