Retro Mouth

7/26/2004

Been wondering what the bloggers at the DNC look like?

The Wall Street Journal has pictures and profiles of all your favorite bloggers covering the convention. Unsurprisingly, the lot of these bloggers look like big dorks.

Yeah, I know, not like I can talk...

boo!

...Especially with those glasses.

posted by tas at 17:12

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • True American DemocracyJust another name for the F...
  • Mega Fucking DittosI listened to Rush Limbaugh whi...
  • Literature picked up at the Boston Social Forum, p...
  • Free speech on a construction siteThe "free speech...
  • To unconvention or not...I've been giving thought ...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day!As always, a couple by Ted R...
  • Cowboy up!Yankees suck. :)
  • How much for thee girls?I found this blurb in an a...
  • I know it's not politically correct...But would th...
  • Back in the mid-90s, who did business with US-sanc...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]