Retro Mouth

7/23/2004

I was going to do more blogging...

Until my morning at work became the morning from hell. And after getting bitched out by an old lady, I'm just not in the mood to do anything productive. But, if time allows, I'll try...

posted by tas at 06:40

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sudan: Colin and Congress strike back, and other n...
  • I can't believe I donated to NPROn today's Morning...
  • Uh, George...Linkie:"Had we had any inkling whatso...
  • Now with 50% more pants shitting!Ironically enough...
  • Strike 10, you're outThe 9/11 Commission will rele...
  • Chalk another one up to the Good FightSenate Democ...
  • USAID conducts 30 airlifts, dropping essentials in...
  • So that's how Britney got them!The new perk to joi...
  • The Daily Show wins an award for "outstanding news...
  • Light blogging because of school work, again.........

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]