Retro Mouth

7/30/2004

Ouch

Aljazeera is unimpressed: "Kerry offers nothing new on Iraq." And if that's a headline on Aljazeera, then I imagine it's an opinion shared by many in the Arab world.

posted by tas at 06:22

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • What does it take to get fired from the FBI?Saying...
  • Sudan BloggingWhile I wish Bush would just come ou...
  • There would be more updates...But work is so busy ...
  • "Last night I came up with a solution to the Israe...
  • BoingBoing Headline of the Day"Sex toys still bann...
  • Riot!I didn't see any cops in riot gear yesterday,...
  • UnConvention blogging?!I should have called in sic...
  • Just in case you missed itA car bomb in Iraq takes...
  • Unconvention blogging!I made the trip to Boston to...
  • Even Indymedia has a sense of humorTheir link to T...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]