Retro Mouth

7/12/2004

Yawn...

Sorry about the light blogging this morning, but I'm turning in early. I'm tired, and I should let the dog get a little rest, too. So I leave you with a photo of a man with a condom on his head.

I'll try doing some blogging later tonight, before work.

posted by tas at 04:55

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • More positive attitude from the Go Fuck Yourself c...
  • Here's the real October SurprisesThe Bush administ...
  • Don't get caught fucking your cousin without...The...
  • Drano!I had no idea this cover song I record was s...
  • Today's self-immolation story is brought to you by...
  • Here's a couple things you should know about AIDSI...
  • Laugh, damn youAs always, a couple by Ted Rall.
  • What's in your MP3 player?Everywhere you go, Assho...
  • Random baseball notesBarry Bonds has a .628 On Bas...
  • Pop goes the nukeAre black market nukes being sold...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]