I just haven't been pimpin' lately, I guess
After reading The Critical 'I' tonight, I learned that MTV actually has a show called "Pimp My Ride." Here's a, uhm, description.
'Sup playa? Having much luck acquiring digits in your strategically-rusted '84 Gremlin? We thought not. Pimp My Ride will blow your doors off when we show you how to transform your tired old hatchback into a full-fledged, fully-loaded pimp chariot. Pimp Master of Ceremonies Xzibit will take unsuspecting victims and their busted, poor excuses for transportation and turn them into profilin' works of customized art.
God, I feel so old and out of touch with the youth after reading this, and I'm only 26. But I do believe I've found a new site motto: "Loaded Mouth: Your full-fledged, fully-loaded pimp chariot!" (Just picture Samuel L. Jackson saying that!) Maybe I'll just register "pimpchariot.com" and move the blog over there, and fulfill my capitalistic calling by making loadedmouth.com a porno site. Given the innuendo possibilities of this URL, I'd probably make enough money to quit my job. Then I could drive this phat ride with pride:

Bling-bling, muthafucka. Who's pimpin' now?!

<< Home