Retro Mouth

8/28/2004

Lazy Saturday Unconvention Blogging Plug Photoblogging

I never published this pic of a DNC protester, not sure why.

I'll be in NYC this weekend, so you should see more photos like this Monday morning. :)

posted by tas at 06:56

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Lazy Saturday Reading Blogging "Reading blogging,"...
  • Spying on Double Standards Quick! - What happens w...
  • Pranks! This is an article included in the liner n...
  • Here's a shameless plug... My sister, and regular ...
  • Foreshadowing Then: Seattle, 11/29/99Now: NYC, 8/2...
  • Leaving Najaf I want to make sure I have all my fa...
  • One Hundred Forty-Four Billion, and counting That'...
  • Gr. I hate it when bloggers pull photos from my we...
  • Follow the Smear To all the Republicans who thinks...
  • What a cock International Olympic Committee: Pull ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]