Only in America
I guess when you target Arabs, it's not racism anymore.
A New Jersey game called "Wack the Iraq," where players fire paintballs at people dressed as Arabs, has drawn ire from Arab groups after the city failed to convince the operator to change its name this summer. ...
The game targets teenagers, said Aref Assaf, President of the New Jersey chapter of American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee. "(The game) tells them to kill Arabs and that it is legal, and you can have fun doing it," he told Reuters.
I'm taking Loaded Mouth into the gaming business. That's right. Next summer, the new game sweeping the nation will be "Git Whitey!" The object is to fire paintballs at guys wearing cowboy hats and "Don't Mess With Texas!" tee shirts.
You know, I think this calls for a letter. Anyone remember the last letter I wrote? Hee hee hee...

<< Home