Retro Mouth

8/29/2004

The Rundown...

Miles driven: 365
Miles walked: 5-6
Hours of sleep: 5
Hours awake: 17, so far
Pictures taken: 69
Chance of them being online before 8am: 5%

I'm bloody exhausted, so the update may wait until this afternoon. Depends on how long this bottle of Mountain Dew keeps me going.

posted by tas at 23:42

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Now presenting the GFY Convention... By the time y...
  • Unnatural I know she hasn't been around for a whil...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! As always, a couple by Ted ...
  • Lazy Saturday Discussion Thread Last night, I had ...
  • Lazy Saturday Unconvention Blogging Plug Photoblog...
  • Lazy Saturday Reading Blogging "Reading blogging,"...
  • Spying on Double Standards Quick! - What happens w...
  • Pranks! This is an article included in the liner n...
  • Here's a shameless plug... My sister, and regular ...
  • Foreshadowing Then: Seattle, 11/29/99Now: NYC, 8/2...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]