Retro Mouth

8/31/2004

Somebody needs to spank the monkey

I can't make this shit up.

Sexual frustration has turned a Chinese chimpanzee from a mild-mannered simian into a problem primate who smokes cigarettes and spits at visitors, the Xinhua news agency says.

posted by tas at 02:48

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • They sure do have a way with words Everytime I thi...
  • I'm sorry, but no... ...it doesn't. ...Salon has ...
  • More proof that the media's liberal and evil With ...
  • Caption it! Jay Smooth from hiphopmusic.com has so...
  • Unconvention blogging: The People are PISSED! In t...
  • The Rundown... Miles driven: 365 Miles walked: 5-6...
  • Now presenting the GFY Convention... By the time y...
  • Unnatural I know she hasn't been around for a whil...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! As always, a couple by Ted ...
  • Lazy Saturday Discussion Thread Last night, I had ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]