Retro Mouth

8/14/2004

Somebody needs a whole box of clue cookies

Alan Keyes doesn't think that we should have the right to elect our own Senators.

In other news, Keyes is the Clueless Fuck party's candidate for Senator in Illinois.

posted by tas at 03:39

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Remember in 1984 where children became spies for t...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"After Wiccan woman wins c...
  • Just when I thought the Bush administration couldn...
  • Saturday cat blogging!I caught my sister's cat Ast...
  • Yes, but will he show us his credentials?Just a si...
  • President Mugabe is such an assholeWelcome to Zimb...
  • Does this mean we can get creative with Blair and ...
  • Who wants to donate a dictionary to the White Hous...
  • Sovereignty?Christian Science Monitor illustrates ...
  • Yes, I am ignoring the allegations against KerryMe...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]