What the fuck is Instapundit talking about?
Read this instadrivel:
WHAT'S REALLY INTERESTING about this Kerry cartoon from the Charlotte Observer is that it assumes the reader's knowledge of a story that's gotten, even today, very little coverage from the traditional media (including, based on a site search, the Observer itself). I think this says something significant about how people get news nowadays.
"Very little coverage from the traditional media," what the fuck is he talking about? Maybe my head's buried too far into blogs, but all I've heard about for the past month is the Swift Boat Vets against Kerry. I've eat, drank, and slept with this story against my will. In fact, I'm fucking sick of hearing about it. As for the media coverage given to books lambasting presidential candidates with baseless accusations, why did a certain Bush bashing book called Fontunate Son, released in 1999, receive little to no media coverage? Why doesn't Instapundit talk about that?
God, what a fucking hack.

<< Home