Retro Mouth

9/09/2004

Light blogging...?

I hardly have time to finish my lunch right now. Grumble. It better not stay busy for the rest of the morning.

...additionally, the site is loading slowly because Haloscan is down. Again. Grumble.

posted by tas at 04:35

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Let's just stand by and do nothing while people fu...
  • Another sign of freedom and democracy in post-Sadd...
  • The latest news from China! Well, err, sorta... O...
  • One million gay votes down the drain The Log Cabin...
  • Third, fourth, and fifth parties According to ball...
  • Hey guys, if you thought the women in Playboy look...
  • Just another fine example of how bloody liberal th...
  • 35,000 children dead Here's the other side of the ...
  • Unbounced To any fool who still believes that Bush...
  • I can't believe people buy this shit In fact, I ca...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]