Retro Mouth

9/06/2004

The media's lies go both ways

When the AP lies and it's not in your favor, of course you don't want to mention it. But since I'm fair and balanced, Interested-Participant, (one of the only right wing blogs I can read and enjoy), has the story.

[Actually posted at 23:10 on 9/5.]

posted by tas at 00:01

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Intangibles There are certain intangibles abou...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! As always, a couple by Ted ...
  • Sex discussion! Come on, only two responses so far...
  • Now proving that protesters who shout "FACISTS!" h...
  • Kobestan Whenever I hear about a celebrity on tria...
  • Mad props, yo! skippy's so cool.
  • I just have to laugh The Yankees lead has dwindled...
  • This definitely gets a gold Mark Fiore's latest an...
  • The final installment of... Unconvention Blogging!...
  • I just got home from NYC And I'm sure glad the con...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]