Retro Mouth

9/09/2004

Newsblast!

Some things I would comment on separately, but I want my Instapundit post to be close to the top.

From a drug rape story in Britain, "One in four women say they have had a drink spiked in a club or pub." I'd say that's cause for alarm. I wonder what the statistics are state side...

New Technology Estimates Fast-Food Demand - Is it a scale?

Salon has more on AWOL details on our AWOL president.

The assault weapons ban is about to go poof, thanks to your friends in the Bush Administration and the NRA.

posted by tas at 07:03

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Right is completely and totally fucking insane...
  • The economy's doing great! Delta is cutting 7000 j...
  • Light blogging...? I hardly have time to finish my...
  • Let's just stand by and do nothing while people fu...
  • Another sign of freedom and democracy in post-Sadd...
  • The latest news from China! Well, err, sorta... O...
  • One million gay votes down the drain The Log Cabin...
  • Third, fourth, and fifth parties According to ball...
  • Hey guys, if you thought the women in Playboy look...
  • Just another fine example of how bloody liberal th...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]