Retro Mouth

9/25/2004

This. Explains. Everything.

Jon Stewart on Bush's platform: "And as far as I'm concerned, their best argument for election is, Yes, I drove us into a brick wall. But I didn't blink!"

posted by tas at 05:21

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Redrafting the topic Not to beat a dead horse, but...
  • Argh For some reason, whenever I try transferring ...
  • My apologies... Switching web hosting companies ha...
  • Memo to Terry Francoma Why in fuck was Pedro pitch...
  • Site News - Outage? A question for people have the...
  • Now we're gonna party like it's 1939! Headline: "N...
  • Now if we apply the Iraq model... We should be inv...
  • Why debate the bleeding fucking obvious? Yes, if B...
  • Moronistan In his latest column, Ted Rall presents...
  • This headline almost says it all "Bid to Save Tax ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]