Retro Mouth

9/29/2004

We all knew

My coworker sent me a picture of the Bush family secret. What if this ever got out to the media?

I apologize in advance for your nightmares.

posted by tas at 01:13

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • More Grade-A, primo quality shit from Drudge Drudg...
  • The Great Blog Sell out is (almost) over Another t...
  • Fuck the polls I haven't looked at who gets polled...
  • Feeling safe yet? Here's another one of Bush's ste...
  • You know it's a slow news day when... You see this...
  • OK, now this doesn't make sense, unless... Last Ch...
  • And this is from a conservative paper This op-ed p...
  • Gee, I wonder why I love reading these articles te...
  • God Bless America Given just what happened in the ...
  • How informed will I feel afterwards? After ponderi...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]