Fuck the polls
I haven't looked at who gets polled in a while, (it's something I'd research if I had the time right now, but I just thought of it), but we know that polls this election have been weighted to look like Bush has the lead. Then since the false polls say Bush has the lead, the mainstream media gets to go wild and tell us that Bush is going to win the election, thus making things sound hopeless for those of us that can't take another 4 years of this shit.
Well, from a blog called The Scoop, here's something you won't see in the polls:
Ford Fessenden of the New York Times used voter registration data from a sample of Ohio counties and most of Florida’s counties to show that “a sweeping voter registration campaign in heavily Democratic areas has added tens of thousands of new voters to the rolls in the swing states of Ohio and Florida, a surge that has far exceeded the efforts of Republicans in both states.”
This race definitely isn't over yet.

<< Home