Retro Mouth

9/28/2004

Operation OUTROVE Thank You's

Huge thanks to Roxanne, Needlenose, skippy, and Rimone for supporting Operation OUTROVE. And thanks to blunted for letting me do self promotion (again). Your help and support has been invaluable and greatly appreciated.

I'll continue to push the story through other channels, but mention of it again on the blog is done unless something big happens.

posted by tas at 01:09

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Billmon has a point, and it's about time we set th...
  • More shit to scream about Unfuckingbelievable #1 f...
  • Unfuckingbelievable He hasn't learned a thing.When...
  • I wonder what he caught? It would appear that Bill...
  • That wascally elusive thing called the Truth While...
  • Somebody should email this to CBS I'd really like ...
  • Was there anything else overlooked? I forgot to re...
  • Power Stupidity So, what's being said by the new w...
  • Radio Mouth Some may have noticed that I had 16 Ho...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! As always, a couple by Ted ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]