Retro Mouth

9/27/2004

More shit to scream about

Unfuckingbelievable #1 from Rox Populi: Republicans veto $1.6 billion in funding for Homeland Secuirty.

Unfuckingbelievable #2: Feministe has a quote from Bush's UN speech: "We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace," Bush said."

!!!

THE GODDAMN PLANE HAS CRASHED INTO THE MOUNTAIN!!! ARGH!! !##%$$#%!

posted by tas at 02:05

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Unfuckingbelievable He hasn't learned a thing.When...
  • I wonder what he caught? It would appear that Bill...
  • That wascally elusive thing called the Truth While...
  • Somebody should email this to CBS I'd really like ...
  • Was there anything else overlooked? I forgot to re...
  • Power Stupidity So, what's being said by the new w...
  • Radio Mouth Some may have noticed that I had 16 Ho...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! As always, a couple by Ted ...
  • Saturday morning linking Rimone says it best: "CBS...
  • And she's truly the voice of objectivity Get a loa...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]