Retro Mouth

9/27/2004

I wonder what he caught?

It would appear that Billmon is back. [tas does the happy dance]

...Needlenose links to an op-ed piece by Billmon in yesterday's LA Times. And he may not be back...

posted by tas at 01:53

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • That wascally elusive thing called the Truth While...
  • Somebody should email this to CBS I'd really like ...
  • Was there anything else overlooked? I forgot to re...
  • Power Stupidity So, what's being said by the new w...
  • Radio Mouth Some may have noticed that I had 16 Ho...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! As always, a couple by Ted ...
  • Saturday morning linking Rimone says it best: "CBS...
  • And she's truly the voice of objectivity Get a loa...
  • Look! It's Monkey Mouse! I couldn't resist... I ...
  • This. Explains. Everything. Jon Stewart on Bush'...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]