Retro Mouth

9/14/2004

"You're entering a world of pain."

Conscription at its finest.

A man who served the eight years required under his ROTC contract remains an Army reservist obliged to report for active duty because he failed to sign a resignation letter, a federal judge has ruled.

posted by tas at 02:37

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • "I am the walrus?" Corruption in Florida's electio...
  • "How're you gonna keep them down on the farm when ...
  • "Lord, you can imagine where it goes from here..."...
  • "I need my fucking johnson!" 'What do you need tha...
  • "Yeah, well, I still jerk off manually." All of to...
  • Rumsfeld is completely responsible for Abu Ghraib ...
  • Look at all the new toys the Bush administration h...
  • But will he have a Geiger Counter? North Korea is ...
  • How many Darfur refugees die per month? 10,000. A...
  • Operation OUTROVE: Step One I've been harping abou...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]