Retro Mouth

10/14/2004

Caption it!, because now it's time for the cheap shots

As we can obviously tell from this photo, Laura has the telltale "I'm using a vibrator right now, ha ha hah!" grin on her face, and Jenna's just fucking stoned. Barbara looks normal, though. She must have missed the party.

posted by tas at 01:49

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Just click it Via Digger's Realm, Right Moment off...
  • Matt? Who dat? You may notice Matt said half the ...
  • Live blogging the debate! 9:06 - "Chase down the a...
  • Blogger seems to be bogged down... I imagine I'm n...
  • Notes My new guest blogging post at Rox Populi is ...
  • Lying British Bastid Prime Asshole Tony Blair is b...
  • More of the same in Darfur It never stops...A mont...
  • International law? Bah, that doesn't apply to us!...
  • But I thought the UN weapons inspectors were incom...
  • They're onto something here... The Guardian is org...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]