Retro Mouth

10/09/2004

Couple of stories likely to be overlooked

The FBI seizes some Indymedia servers and won't tell anybody why. [16:05: I believe I first saw this on dKos.]

Green presidential candidate David Cobb and the Libertarian's Michael Badnarik were arrested at the debate.

Ahhhh, freedom of speech. Gotta love it!

...and the Red Sox will be playing for the pennant. Soxtober surprise!

posted by tas at 06:34

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Found on Fark.. I mean, the internets! He's never...
  • The Propaganda Laid Bear This is just too funny.Bu...
  • President Bobblehead You know what really gets me ...
  • Memo to John Kerry You won the debate, even if you...
  • Guest Blogging: Giving and Receiving I'll be Roxan...
  • The Representative of California has the floor ...
  • More massdebation tonight Just in case you thought...
  • 11 year old girl goes absolutely psycho She. Has....
  • The economy's doing even fucking better now! Bank ...
  • Judith Miller is going to where she belongs Jail! ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]