Retro Mouth

10/08/2004

More massdebation tonight

Just in case you thought something smelled fishy. I may not get a chance to watch it, but I know Swopa from Needlenose will be live blogging it. I'd open Needlenose in one window and dKos in another and refresh them every 5 minutes to keep up on the action.

posted by tas at 18:02

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • 11 year old girl goes absolutely psycho She. Has....
  • The economy's doing even fucking better now! Bank ...
  • Judith Miller is going to where she belongs Jail! ...
  • The economy's doing great! AT&T is telling 7400 to...
  • The Terror Merchant So Dick, just how many million...
  • "Of course not, the system is rigged." That is wha...
  • Hurricane Monkey Bush will take the gloves off in ...
  • He makes it really tough to be fair I'm trying to ...
  • Blogging defined This makes me smile.Bloggers are ...
  • You know you're having a bad day when... Headline:...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]