Retro Mouth

10/08/2004

Hurricane Monkey

Bush will take the gloves off in tonight's debate. Which is disgusting, because he really should leave the gloves on if he's going to fling poo. (Come on, you knew that was coming.)

posted by tas at 04:27

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • He makes it really tough to be fair I'm trying to ...
  • Blogging defined This makes me smile.Bloggers are ...
  • You know you're having a bad day when... Headline:...
  • "You think, these days, what could be so shocking,...
  • Time to play Spot the Wanker! This is all you need...
  • Darfur, Darfur... Tony Blair has held talks with S...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "In Italy, having sex in ...
  • Sean Hannity, you fuck The last time I listened to...
  • Busting with fear? I don't usually mention anythin...
  • This isn't so sweet Raed is wondering just why US ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]