Retro Mouth

10/07/2004

Darfur, Darfur...

Tony Blair has held talks with Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, and they have agreed to allow 3500 African Union peacekeepers into Darfur, among other things. But the article also says...

Privately, the prime minister believes the west will know by the end of the year whether Sudan is serious about honouring its commitments.

I'm not sure if I should hold my breath or not.

posted by tas at 06:07

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fark Headline of the Day "In Italy, having sex in ...
  • Sean Hannity, you fuck The last time I listened to...
  • Busting with fear? I don't usually mention anythin...
  • This isn't so sweet Raed is wondering just why US ...
  • An Open Letter to Ralph Nader Dear Ralph, Take yo...
  • It's good to see you back, Petey Sox win! Yankees...
  • You know what argument I'm sick of hearing? The co...
  • THEY'RE SO FUCKING STUPID! REPUBLICANS ARE FUCKING...
  • Dr. Insta and Mr. Propaganda Good Glenn Reynolds: ...
  • I'd like to think this is good news... ...but we'v...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]