Retro Mouth

10/07/2004

Fark Headline of the Day

"In Italy, having sex in the public restroom at a bar is perfectly legal if you close the door first"

But what about getting busy in a Burger King bathroom?

posted by tas at 05:48

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sean Hannity, you fuck The last time I listened to...
  • Busting with fear? I don't usually mention anythin...
  • This isn't so sweet Raed is wondering just why US ...
  • An Open Letter to Ralph Nader Dear Ralph, Take yo...
  • It's good to see you back, Petey Sox win! Yankees...
  • You know what argument I'm sick of hearing? The co...
  • THEY'RE SO FUCKING STUPID! REPUBLICANS ARE FUCKING...
  • Dr. Insta and Mr. Propaganda Good Glenn Reynolds: ...
  • I'd like to think this is good news... ...but we'v...
  • Needed: Assholes I'm looking for a few more nomina...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]