He makes it really tough to be fair
I'm trying to be fair, I really am. Since the Guardian started running columns by Markos Moulitsas ZĂșniga and Glenn Reynolds, I've been trying to read both with an open mind, even though I already know which one I'm going to agree with.
I just couldn't finish Reynolds' column this week. I can't suffer through that much bullshit. Glenn starts off by asserting that he's not a Republican or a conservative. Uhm, Glenn, have you checked out your blog lately? Then he says that conservatism in America isn't related to "religiosity" because such "is also a staple of the US left," citing Hillary Clinton as his example of the religious left.
Is Glenn sneaking some hits off the crack pipe while teaching his law classes? Any asshole in the states can tell you that religion plays a role on the left and right side of the fence, but difference between the two is the degree of religiousity. Religious liberals aren't prone to preaching, whereas religious conservatives are well known for their attempts to make America a Chrisitan Fundamentalist state. There's an ocean of difference between the two.
Fucking seriously... And this guy teaches college classes? No wonder society is in ruins.

<< Home