Give'em some love
A few of the blogs that link to Loaded Mouth aren't linked by many other people. One of them is Alien Intelligencer, which was either the first or second blog that ever linked to me. That was nice, because before that, I had no clue that anybody actually read this thing. It's nice to receive such confirmation. So in hopes of giving such confirmation to other people, here are the blogs who link here and should get more hits.
D A T E L I N E : B R I S T O L - Commenters here should already know Rimone.
What It Is Today - Apparently, I've gotten the attention of a cable news writer. I still hope that this makes me dangerous.
democracyforcalifornia.com - An instant addition to Bloglines.
Capitol Banter - I've received a "blonde nod" or two from here.
Population Statistic - Politics and culture.
Infopunks - Politics and punk rock.
mister anchovy - Has some nifty pictures of Memphis.
Max Battcher's Mind - Where I just larned that touch screen voting machines store their data in a Microsoft Access database. I'll get to how fucking stupid that is later.
King of Boggle - Personal blog with some political stuff.
Incoherent Type - He seems have a lot of stuff to read.
Stained Glass Soul - Butterfly... Pretty...
Why Law - Now I know the law is keeping a watchful eye over me.

<< Home