How can they even say this with a straight face?
This Wizbang post makes me want to scream.
More and more, the Democrats are showing they don't care who the voters want, they will try to gain power via the courts...
Does the Democrat party have any idea the harm they are doing to our country?
So, let me get this straight: If there's a disputed election, only Republicans have the right to draft lawyers to their cause? If the Democrats want to do the same exact thing, they are causing "harm to the country?" Christ. If this wasn't on one of the leading conservative blogs, I'd think it's a joke. But it isn't. This goes beyond irony, hypocrisy, and even comprehension... It's just utterly unfuckingbelievable that anybody could even fucking say this with a straight face. This is proof that Republicans really have been brainwashed.
...And on another point, I've been wondering lately how some of the outbursts I have, when I drop f-bombs in trackbacks to top Republican blogs, could ever possibly help build a bridge to rational discourse between the left and the right. In truth. they can't, and that's very much my fault. However, this is my contention: How can I even talk to somebody who holds an opinion so backwards that it's not even funny? How can I even take people like this seriously? These people make me seriously fucking angry because I do, in fact, believe with every ounce of my being that they are fucking morons. It's one thing to believe that Bush got the most votes in Florida last election. You're wrong, but if you want to be delusional, fine, go ahead and believe it. However, to criticize John Kerry for shoring up help from lawyers after Bush did the exact same thing in 2000, and then not have a problem with Bush doing it... I'm simply stunned that somebody could even think this.
The only time I feel bad about calling all Republicans fucking morons is when I remember blogs like Interested-Participant are out there. Mike is a conservative who runs a good blog, and has a good head with common sense on his shoulders. And I wish everyone on his side of the fence were like him. So I do feel bad when I get so angry that I accuse all Republicans of being fucking morons, because they're not. However, I can't possibly see how a rational discussion could ever come from a Republican blogger posting the crap I just saw on Wizbang because their tripe is just so unbelievably irrational that there's no possible way to reply to it without saying how goddamn fucking stupid it is.
Not like the discussion aspect of this matters, though, because Wizbang thinks they are above me, won't touch my comments when I make one, and goes through back channels to indirectly respond to something I've said just to make sure I know that they have a problem with it. I shouldn't even bother tracking this back to them, lest they whine and complain again about how they don't "appreciate" it when I drop f-bombs. You know what, Wizbang? Fuck you. Instead of practicing the Republicans time honored task of trying to discredit a point by complaining about how it was said, why don't you try addressing the actual fucking issue for once?

<< Home